The colour scheme is light and bright with playful accents so if you wanted to bring in your own colour pops there is lots of opportunity for you to do so. It feels like you’ve just walked into a classy high street store, with modern wood finishes and tasteful fabric choices that feel luxurious for the price point.
The whole home is bright and airy with lots of windows to look out onto your fabulous view; just pop open a window and you’ll soon hear the waves crashing, the birds tweeting or your children playing nearby. It gives a real sense of being a family home to escape to and live out those holiday dreams.
The fixed dining area is practical and a great way to keep an eye on the kids while their food is being prepared.
We’ve considered family living and designed the entrance so the door leads you into the kitchen space with practical flooring, making it really easy to clean up after the kids and in all but the smallest model we’ve provided a cupboard for you to hang up coats and hide away shoes.
One of our favourite design features is the shelving in the bedrooms. It’s a great place to showcase the treasures that you buy on your holidays and makes the room so much more personal.
THIS HOLIDAY HOME INCLUDES
- Delivery, siting and all utilities connected
- Fully furnished throughout
- All kitchen appliances
- Digital TV aerial
- Manufacturer’s Warranty
PARK FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 4* Visit England graded park
- Full 12 month holiday season
- Far reaching countryside views
BENEFITS OF OWNERSHIP
- Simple 'turnkey' holiday home ownership
- NO stamp duty to pay
- NO legal fees to pay
- A range of financing options including: equity release, property part-exchange and Black Horse finance
- Fully managed letting service available
- Holiday at any time of year with no closed season